Monday, April 10, 2006

This one's for "Auntie" Tammy




Just posting these pics so you can see us in the outfits you bought (since you hardly ever come to visit...and we might outgrow them before you come see us again!! ... hint hint ;oO)

We went to the mall today with Gil's friend Mike and his daughters Annie and Faye. It was good to get out of the house after being stuck here for the last 4 days when Gil went back to work. I'll be glad when the "recovery time" is over and I can take Ethan and Hannah out by myself (if I can manage to get everything ready to go out alone). It's quite a process with two infants. Feedings were a little difficult by myself...but hopefully things will get better.

We also went this afternoon for a walk to Zellers so Gil could pick up some plastic Easter eggs to take an 'Easter' photo. Stay tuned for those pics to come later this week....

1 Comments:

At 6:25 p.m., April 14, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

I'm not sure what happened. I went into the settings to change how many posts will appear on one page and the original stuff came back?!?!

I'm here the rest of today and then tomorrow we have dinner with Gil's family and Sunday with my family...and then Monday I'm here. Gil is working Monday (days). Drop by any of the times we're around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home