Friday, August 25, 2006

Quietness...

It's 4:30 in the afternoon. Ethan & Hannah are napping. Gil left at noon with Dave to drive to Goderich for Brian's wedding. He won't get to see the kids again until Sunday morning but even then only for a few minutes before he has to leave to go to work for the day. I know he will miss them. I am getting a ride with Christa to Goderich tomorrow morning. It will be a long day away from the kids for me too.

Monday, I have my gall bladder removed. Not looking forward to it. Thankfully, it's day surgery and I'll be back home the same day. However, I cannot pick my kids up for at least a week. How on earth am I going to do that? I am thankful for family who have offered to help while Gil is on nights next week.

Sounds like my munchkins are awake. They are 'yapping' in their cribs. I love the sound of baby babble...

2 Comments:

At 11:42 p.m., August 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH...talk about craziness :-s
I'll be praying for you - that you sense God's peace and strength through the coming days and weeks and that you will hear Him speaking to you in the "quietness" :-)

 
At 6:29 p.m., August 27, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

Thanks Andrea! It will be hard not to pick Ethan & Hannah up. I will miss that for sure!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home