Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sippy Cup Time

Gil decided to take some pics today of the kids while they were drinking out of their sippy cups. Some of them were cute and funny, so I thought I would post them. You may be able to detect a bit of their personalities from looking at these...








In other news, we have finally found someone to watch Ethan and Hannah when I go back to work in 4 1/2 short weeks. I was getting really nervous about it and not wanting to just leave them with a stranger who placed an ad for daycare...and something made me think of a couple we know who have 3 yr old boy/girl twins and Gil called her and she was more than willing to take them on for the few days a month that we need someone to watch them. I feel so relieved! I will still miss them terribly and I'm sure that every day at work will feel incredibly long but at least I know they will be in good hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home