Monday, March 17, 2008

Toddler Beds

We bought Ethan & Hannah toddler beds this past weekend. So far everything has gone great! No little feet have gotten out of bed to see what was going on outside of the room. In fact, we had to wake them up yesterday morning. This morning, Ethan woke up on his own. I heard him stir for a minute or two and then his feet hit the floor. He came and opened the door and saw me in the hall and then walked back into the bedroom. I think he was a little confused by the fact that he got up on his own.... Hannah was still snoring away when I left for work.
























































































2 Comments:

At 10:15 p.m., March 23, 2008, Blogger Angie said...

Wow - they're so big now!!!!

 
At 8:57 a.m., April 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when mine went into the toddler beds too. ( a long long time ago!!) For me the best part was being able to lay down at night and read stories with them. They are growing up so fast!!
KH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home