Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy 5th Anniversary!


Wow! 5 yrs. ago today, Gil and I said our "I do's". I can hardly believe it! This is a picture of the gift he bought me. The ring has 5 diamonds for 5 years and an aquamarine stone (Ethan and Hannah's birthstone). It is beautiful and was a wonderful surprise!

Gil, I love you very much. Thanks for a great 5 years...and...here's to many, many more to come!

We are going out for lunch to celebrate, because unfortunately Gil is working nights. So, with no babysitter to find during the day, we'll take the kids with us. Here's hoping they sleep through the meal!!

6 Comments:

At 10:16 a.m., May 12, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

Wow - 5 years already?! Happy anniversary guys! I love ya both and wish you much love and happiness!

 
At 11:32 a.m., May 12, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

Thanks Beth. It is hard to believe it's been 5 years.

 
At 3:32 p.m., May 12, 2006, Blogger roxiemoxie said...

i am a responsible filipino nanny if you ever need me...just ask me in advance :)

 
At 3:33 p.m., May 12, 2006, Blogger roxiemoxie said...

p.s. i am free of charge. i will be paid with the privilege of being entrusted with your two little ones.

 
At 5:46 p.m., May 12, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

Rox...maybe you should meet them first! lol... They really would love to meet 'the friendly massage therapist'.

 
At 5:39 p.m., May 14, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

Honestly Christa, I never even thought of you being off. It's ok though...they both slept through the meal anyway!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home