Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Gil is one proud Daddy!! But then, who wouldn't be with two adorable kids like this? lol...

Seriously though Gil, I am so proud of the father you have shown yourself to be with Ethan & Hannah. I wasn't sure what to expect before they arrived, but since they came into our lives, you have been incredible with them. Who would have ever thought you would be changing dirty diapers and cleaning up baby puke? lol... And, when I see how their faces light up when you smile at them and make your silly faces, it makes my heart melt. You are an amazing Daddy and your kids are going to always be more than aware of how much their Daddy loves them! Happy 1st Father's Day!!!!!


Today we took the kids for their first "swim" in Aunt Annette and Uncle Dan's pool. As you can tell by the photo, Ethan was cool with the swim....Hannah however was not impressed!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., June 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go figure Hannah would be the one who was not impressed!!!! Such a monkey!

Just want to say that you both are wonderful parents and if Hannah and Ethan could talk I'm sure they would say just how lucky they are. Your kids will never question the love that the two of you have for them and for eachother. You truly make one beautiful family!!

Love ya both!

Tammy

 
At 3:18 p.m., June 19, 2006, Blogger . said...

What a great picture! Happy father's day to you Gil.

 
At 3:20 p.m., June 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You. We had a great day!

 
At 12:25 a.m., June 23, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - its nice to know we got each others backs! love you

 
At 12:32 p.m., August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an old friend od Annette's from rade 7/8 at Sunset and know Gil. Annette and I reconnected and gave me the site address. I just wanted to say what cutie pies you've got there. Gil congrats I'm so happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home